6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
Great sofa for the price,
February 23, 2011 This review is from: Harper Sofa in Black Leather by Coaster Furniture (Kitchen)
It's a little stiff but I chalk that up to it being new and not broken in. Word of warning: this couch would not fit through my standard 3' wide door frame until we took off the cardboard shipping material, of which there was a LOT.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
Great Sofa,
July 7, 2011 This review is from: Harper Sofa in Black Leather by Coaster Furniture (Kitchen)
This is a great couch for the price. I had free shipping which made it even better!
Pros:
- Price
- Comfortable
- Perfect height
- Great color
- Great leather (Durable! I have owned it for about two months with no wear on the leather)
- Shipped very well! It came triple rapped in heavy cardboard, 2 layers of plastic, and to top it off, one cloth layer.
Cons:
- I get really hot sitting on it for a while, but that comes with leather (so not really a con). Some pillows would probably fix that issue.
I would take a picture of this great couch, but the area is a little dark (hardly any lights), so it might give a bad look for the couch.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
Best deal for a leather couch,
October 2, 2011 This review is from: Harper Sofa in Black Leather by Coaster Furniture (Kitchen)
Searched plenty of furniture sites/stores and this couch is the best bang for your buck (more comfortable and attractive than couches that go for twice as much). Shipped on time; delivery guy very courteous. Only complaint is that one of the wooden legs wasn't pre-drilled as the other three were; took 5 minutes to fix that, not a problem. This couch is VERY comfortable (very easy to sleep on), great size and the material is much better than expected. Maybe I should order another...
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
No comments:
Post a Comment